Your Photography Studio & Academy Near You!
Discover our photography studio for rent, and our photography courses, exclusively in Bangkok!
Photography Studio for rent in bangkok
Fame Lights Photography offers a photo studio for rent near you in Bangkok, based on full day or half day rates. Along with the studio we provide an assistant who is well-versed in handling the lighting equipment and can assist in arranging matters related to makeup, dressing and catering.
Quoted rates are excluding VAT:
Half day (4 hours): 4,000 baht
Full day (8 hours): 8,000 baht
Additional time is charged at 1,000 baht per hour.
Other services available for hire:
- Lighting assistant
- Photo editing & retouching
- Stylists & Makeup artists
The equipment that is currently at our disposal in the studio is itemized below:
- 6 backdrop colors (white, black, grey, green, light blue, light yellow) with Manfretto autopole support system
- 2 Godox QT 800 II
- 2 Elinchrom Style RX 600
- 2 Elinchrom BRX 500
- 2 Godox SK 400 II
- 3 Godox SK 400
- 2 stripbox 50×130 with grid
- 1 stripbox 30×110
- 1 softbox 120×180
- 1 softbox 90×11
- 1 indirect deep octabox (150cm)
- 1 deep octabox (130cm)
- 1 deep octabox (100cm)
- 1 beauty dish (44cm)
- 2 barn doors
- 3 Godox 150W continuous light with Bowens mount
- 6 Godox continuous light LED 500 panels
- Manfretto background system
- Godox X Pro trigger system
- Pocket Wizard flash triggering system
- iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch
- light stands, c-stands, overhead beam
- Instant Garment Steamer 1600W
- Depth: 11 meters
- Width: 6 meters
- Ceiling Height: 3 meters
Fame Lights Photo Studio offers photography workshops.
We offer photography workshops for both beginners and more advanced photographers.
The beginners class covers the basic elements of photography and is conducted in a fun and engaging way with sessions both outside and inside the studio and a final trip to Chinatown at the end of the course.
The elements covered in this course are:
- Where to find all the features on your camera to adjust exposure settings
- How to properly expose your images using aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
- How to correctly meter light through the camera to help set the correct exposure
- How to use your camera and lens to improve focus in your images
- How to create compelling images using composition
We believe that being curious about people and their humanity combined with the passion for photography is the most important recipe for creating good portraits. In our classes we apply this philosophy to make participants aware of the power of photography and help them discover the creativity that flows within themselves.
For more advanced photographers we offers specialized workshops in food, product, and portrait photography. These workshops are held at the Fame Lights photo studio and allow participants to learn about using both natural and artificial light in creating their images. For more information on these workshops, please visit our Photography Academy website at www.famelightsacademy.com
Get in touch!
We can’t wait to hear from you! We respond to inquiries ASAP always, but if it’s a weekend just know that we might be at a photography event when you contact us.